We opened up for TUFF back on June 28 and it was a f’in blast! Their singer Steve Rachelle has a very cool side project called CWA and they do some great parody tunes featuring our very own GREEN BAY PACKERS! We’re splitting up the evening into our opening set, then the CWA set, followed by mixed jam with all of us, somehow. We’ll see 🙂
The WHAMMY BAR is hosting this one and they’ll take $2 off the cover charge if you wear GREEN BAY PACKER gear! Wear your GBP colors everyone!
THIS FRIDAY Sept 13, 2013 !!!
COME ON OUT – THIS ONE’S GONNA BE A HOOT!
Things you may not know about CWA:
* C.W.A. has sold roughly 50,000 combined units to date.
* C.W.A. has been recognized by the official Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame!
* C.W.A. played to 10,000 people at the Super Bowl XXXII pep-rally in San Diego
* C.W.A. has a combined weight of over 600 lbs.
* C.W.A. wear authentic NFL/Green Bay Packers football pants when performing.
* C.W.A. are all Wisconsin pure breeds but currently reside in California
* C.W.A. plays parodies of famous hits songs like Weird Al Yankovic.
* C.W.A. has a combined age of over 100 years.
* C.W.A. has never met, or hung out with Brett Favre, yet?